- Drinking 17oz of water when you wake up will boost your metabolism 25% for 90 minutes.
- Eat cereal from a coffee cup to control portions.
- Skim milk is 33% better at hydrating you than water.
- You are 450% more likely to be overweight if you skip breakfast.
- Grass-fed beef has 2 to 3 times more CLA, a nutrient that reduces abdominal fat.
- The best exercise program in the world is the one you enjoy doing.
- One pound of fat takes up 18% more space on your body than one pound of muscle.
- If your food can go bad, it's good for you. If it can't go bad, it's bad for you.
- The clear liquid on top of yogurt is pure protein. Don't drain it off, stir it back in.
- Exercising in direct sunlight helps you lose up to 20% more body fat by boosting the appetite killer leptin.
There is plenty more at Dave's Twitter Page...it is a treasure of info!
Photo by Khancafe